Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First Bath

I don't know how such a little person can make such a big mess, but when Ashlynn and finally decided to get up this morning, I unrolled her from her blanket and discovered she'd been busy! Poop all the way up to her armpit! She was pretty soaked! I decided that instead of making her scream by trying to clean her up with cold wipes, I'd just give her a bath. Here she is showing off her messy clothes.



Her she is sucking her finger. It has nothing to do ith her bath, but I think it's cute and she's getting better at it.



Here's a close-up of the mess. Yeah, thought y'all would like to see that! :)



She was pretty chill about being in the bath seat. Maybe because she had her binky?It wasn't until I started using that wash cloth to clean her that she decided she really didn't care for this new experience!



This is how she was feeling by the time I got her out and dried her off. And she wouldn't be comforted until I fed her. But she got me back pretty good by peeing on my bed before I could get a diaper on her!



All's well that ends well! Don't you just love that adorable snub nose?

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

So seriously... she is so DANG cute! :) Poop and all! Glad she is breaking you into parenthood so well. hehe...

The Crandall Clan said...

Wow, does Ashlynn ever look like her daddy in that first picture. :) She is so cute. Don't you just love the messes little people can make. Ya never know all that could come out of such a small person did you? :)