Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beautiful Baby Brittan

Our newest baby girl. In love. Of course. :)


Just out and really blue. They told me that is normal.



Tired but happy.

Just an ounce bigger than her big sister was at birth, but several inches shorter!!


Ashlynn and Brittan meeting for the first time. Pretty fun! Grandpa and Nana Casperson brought Ashlynn over to the hospital for a visit.



I just love this picture of Ashlynn (now 16 months old). Surrounded by the people she loves most in this world (except for Mommy & Daddy of course!): her Nana and Aunt Rachel. We're assuming that Brittan will be a fast favorite too. :)




Passed out drunk. Haha! She falls asleep eating every time.




Cute, chubby cheeks. Just a doll. Dontcha think?




Where's the food?"




Ashlynn, "helpfully" unpacking the hospital bag. :)

6 comments:

MommyMert said...

Ooooh... so so so beauiful! I love your little family. You are amazing.

McCray Family said...

I am so happy everythign went so well and that your family of 4 has begun! She is so beautiful and I LOVE her name! Glad Ashlynn is so helpful, she will be a great big sister! As for the shorter inches, I wonder is the brownell curse is showing up on this one! LOL!

Dan and Anne said...

congratulations! She looks so much like her big sister! Enjoy the newborn (with a toddler :) )

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! She is so cute! I love her round cheeks!

Amy and David said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Kristina said...

I am late, but I am happy for you and your family. It seems like it went so fast. I must add too, that I love her name. I wish you the best!