Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Party at my parents' house

First picture is of Dad with all the carameled apples he made. They were VERY yummy! Mom wouldn't be happy to know that I posted this pic of her, but I like it and her friend, Pam is in it too. Tony took it while they were standing at the top of the stairs. My handsome husband went as Clark Kent. Studly, no? I hate the picture taken of me, but it was the only one (thank heaven!). I went as a very swollen-faced spider. Black shirt and pants with a nice red hourglass taped to my huge belly. Heehee! It was a good party. Mom and Dad invited a couple different families, but I just wanted to get the family on here.




4 comments:

Kenzie said...

This is the first time I have seen any pics of your brothers and sisters in a long time. I appreciate it! Grandpa was just at my mom's house last night, I would guess he will make his usual stop up to see you guys before he goes home. Any baby new? Kristin (Tyson's wife) is about freaking out because her doctor won't induce her yet. She's only 38 weeks. Poor thing.

Shady Bradys said...

Glad you liked the pics. Wish we could've got some better ones. The baby's doing fine and she must be totally comfy because even though she's dropped down, she's not squooshed enough to slow down and come out! I suppose that if I go past my due date they will induce me. She's not really growing as fast now. I've heard good and bad things about getting induced. I'm having a maternal massage tomorrow and it could help me go into labor. With all the stuff I've tried I'm starting to doubt that anything "natural" will work!

McCray Family said...

So cute! Hang in there! we are always in a hurry to get that baby out, and she will come in good time! I would recommend getting induced if you went past your due date, because of decreased amniotic fluid, risk of meconium issues and just plain big babies which can result in a csection! Induction was great for me both times, my babies don't come out without pitocin! LOL! See you tomorrow at dinner I hope!

The Wi Family said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Bryce says hi too.