Sunday, November 2, 2008

My current best friend is.....



OATMEAL!!! I can't get enough of this stuff. I crave it all the time. I eat it for almost every snack. Weird craving, but at least it's totally safe and healthy to ingest! Oh, and I don't want it cooked. I eat it straight out of the box. Plain, unflavored, dry, and oh so delicious to me!!! I keep telling my baby, "Your mama's getting more and more bizarre, you'd better hurry up and come out soon!" *laugh* But, like I've said in earlier blogs, there are worse things to crave and I don't have to worry about my fiber intake, right?

4 comments:

Marty and Jenny said...

It was great to see you guys on Friday. Hope that baby comes out soon, I can't wait to see her (its a girl, right?)

Kenzie said...

You're pretty funny ya know.

Shady Bradys said...

It was good to see you too Jenny and yeah, it's a girl. Kenzie, I'm glad you find me amusing. Got any great tips for natural inducing? I've tried many things. Though, I haven't tried walking a lot. Mostly cuz I'm so lazy. Maybe I'll give that one a go today. :)

The Crandall Clan said...

What your pregnant!!!! Im just figuring out that you got hitched! Congratulations on both. I guess the last time I saw you this past summer when you were out ot visit I was slow at knowing you were married. :) So when are you due??? Any way Im glad you found our blog.

Krisite