Friday, June 5, 2009

Naptime?

So, Ashlynn had a nice, long nap today. I was in the room for half of it. As I was leaving, I realized that she had her arm thrown over her face. That's just how her daddy sleeps!

I was gonna take a picture, but then realized I'd left the camera in the car. So, I did a bunch of stuff and finally went out to get the camera about 45 minutes after I'd originally wanted to use it.

When I got back into our room, she had turned herself around with her head on the other side of the crib and was on her stomach instead of her back!





3 comments:

KBoo said...

Cute crib, and cute baby of course. :) That's a sweet story. When I co-slept with Rebekah (she was just little), Josh said when she and I woke up at the same time, we'd stretch the same and yawn at the same time.

Kenzie said...

I love those round cribs! Very posh. She is getting so big.

Unknown said...

Jamie:
Finally - We just wanted to tell you how pleased we are with your family. What a nice family you have! We are so proud of you both and that which you have accomplished. Little Ashlynn is just precious. We still have Sister Missionaries in our Ward so they come around just as often as you and your companions. We're both healthy and well currently though suffering with goofy things periodically; nothing serious. We have a little dog now to keep us company; his name is Bandit. I would leave you a picture but I don't know how to do it. The first few time I tried to contact you I failed. I hope this gets through. We appreciate your keeping in touch with us. We love you and miss you. We hope that things are going well with you and your little family. Rick and Mary Sue Bolen in Sugar Land, Texas.