Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cooking Adventures Part 2

I was making pizza last week. I almost always make my own and was trying a recipe that didn't have to rise.

Dubious?

Yes.

It was a total flop. I'll be going be going back to my tried-and-true, thank you.

Well, I figured that since Ashlynn is always under foot when I'm cooking, I might as well put her on the step stool to watch. And she did. And she enjoyed it. We made pizza pockets this week and she helped put the cheese in. But, I'm getting off on a tangent. Where was I?

Oh yes, she watched me make the stupid yeast-less pizza dough and roll it out on the pizza stone. Then I went to the pantry to get some tomato sauce for pizza sauce and I came back just in time to see my observer stuff a bunch of dough into her mouth. Hahaha! Yuck. Well, she seemed to like it, but she looked soooo guilty when I caught her.



Busted! Heehee. Like how my kitchen counter is the size of a postage stamp? Me too.





Yum yum! Yeah? See that trash can? That's where that pizza dough went. All the toppings? They got put into sandwiches. Waste not, want not!

No comments: