Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blah!

I am having "one of those days." When I went to the doctor on Tuesday they found that I have some protein in my urine, so now they are worried that I am developing preeclampsia. Urg. My blood pressure was the same as always though and I haven't had any headaches. I've got major swelling going on. Especially in my poor legs and feet. So, now I have to go back in for more tests on Friday, even though I've already got a scheduled appointment early next week. *sigh* Ashlynn, can't you just come out already?

I decided a couple days ago that my house is definitely NOT in order and that I had to get it into ship shape before the arrival of this child. I'm not supposed to be on my feet much, but yesterday I totally ignored that and I'm glad. My house looks incredible! I'm not completely done with the upstairs, but it's good enough that I'd be fine going into labor right now. Actually, I'd really like that.

I don't wanna wait anymore! *whine, whine*

So, anyways, hope I don't have preeclampsia. It's just all bothersome and worrysome stuff and there is nothing you can do about it anyways except have the baby. So, why do they want me to lay around when being active could help get labor started. I'm measuring 38. Big enough, right?

Oh, and an update on the beloved husband since, so far, all I ever talk about is myself. *laugh* Anthony is busy with the political season at work, and he's almost going full time at school too. But, he's juggling it all very skillfully and I'm very impressed. He still finds time to help me out and never complains when I ask him to get something for me because I just don't want to climb the stairs. He's excited to be a dad and asks me several times a day how I'm doing and if I've had any contractions. I'm not the only one ready for the grand finale! :) He's also losing weight because he got all healthy and started running and eating better this past summer. He's looking GOOD!

That's all for now. Time for a nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I have missed your rants. :D

Things are great here. Amazing actually. :D Im learning how to play the guitar(Chris thinks its important bonding...not certain as to why but he enjoys it). :D

I miss and love ya!

:D :D :D

Loves,

Percy

Shady Bradys said...

*laugh* PERCY! You need to get a real blog. They're actually kinda fun. That's cool that you're learning to play the guitar. You'll have to come play me some Christmas carols when you're up in December! Love and miss ya too!

Kenzie said...

So are you going to have this baby already or what....hey maybe your having a baby while i'm typing this. Muhahahahahaha

Shady Bradys said...

*sigh* I think this baby likes my womb too much. How can I make it more uncomfortable for her?