Tuesday, February 24, 2009

8 Things

I've been tagged. Since I do follow Becky's blog. :) Oh, and these aren't in any order of importance or preferance.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Rachel Ray
2. Smallville
3. Fringe
4. America's Funniest Home Videos
5. The Office
6. Lost (sometimes. it feels like it's going nowhere)
7. NCIS
8. Off (it's not a tv show. It's how I like the tv best)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Fred Meyer for almost 2 hours
2. Slept with my head on three pillows because I'm sick
3. Made nachos
4. Cleaned my whole house
5. Fed the squirrels peanuts, in hopes that they'll leave my bulbs alone!
6. Spent waaaaaaay too much time on the computer
7. Did a little Family History researching
8. Mostly I just kept Ashlynn happy, which was hard because she's sick too.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Not being sick anymore
2. Getting my own house - someday
3. Chocolate
4. Ashlynn not being sick anymore
5. Going to the functional decorating class I've been attedning
6. Weekends with Anthony
7. A more fit body
8. Understanding Ashlynn better

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. La Rustica (my all time favorite!!!!!!)
2. Th Metropolitan Grill
3. McCormick's and Shmicks
4. Panera Bread
5. Olive Garden
6. Thian Thai
7. Wendy's
8. Jack in the Box

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. My own house
2. A place for everything, and everything in it's place
3. A trip to Ireland, or two
4. To be able to find my Caldwell line (Family History)
5. The ability to teleport
6. A more fit body
7. More babies...but not right now.
8. For Anthony to figure out what he wants to do

8 People I Tag:
1. Kara
2. Angela
3. Kenzie
4. Jenn
5. Kristina
6. Tiffany
7. Ashlyn
8. Emily

No comments: