Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bleary-eyed Blogging, Pay It Forward, & Smiles

Ashlynn has been sleeping very well for several weeks now.... until tonight. I can get her to go to sleep by rocking her, but when I lay her down she wakes up and cries. It's almost 2am, I've got a crick in my arm from her heavy bowling ball head, I'm typing with one hand and I love this little beastie to death anyways. I totally heart being a mom!!!


Well, I got this next thing from an old BYU friend, Emily, and I already know what I'm gonna do for the handmade gift so I'm pleased. At first I was hesitant to do this because it seemed like more work, but when I thought about how thoughtful and sweet it really is, I had a change of heart.

Here are the rules:

1.Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me - something crafty or yummy, who knows?!

2. Winners must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your 3 Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. Remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!

4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it! If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! SO, REMEMBER...Pay it forward!



Smiles!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sure, I'll bite!

Naomi was up at that time last night too! We should just make them rock each other to sleep!

KBoo said...

I'll play.
Cute, happy picture. Ashlynn is such a doll. :)