Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tony


How well do you know your husband??

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.Tag your friends and have them try it too...

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Anything. But he likes his Netflix, NCIS, Smallville, The Office, Fringe, American Idol, Burn Notice, and waaaaay to many others.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch. Only kind he likes.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Mushrooms.

4. You go out to eat and what does he have to drink?
He almost always orders Dr. Pepper.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Sumner.

6. What size shoe does he wear?
I have no idea! I know he's told me...I think he said 10.

7. If he could go to any one sporting even what would it be?
Football. Blah.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
I don't know. Subway or Quiznos. The ones he makes himself have no condiments.
So dry! But he doesn't like mayo, miracle whip, or mustard.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Hm. Taco Bell.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

11. What would he never wear?
V-neck sweaters. I have no idea. He acutally has very strong opinions about his clothes. Super picky! I never know what to get for him. And all his clothes look the same.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
I have no clue.

13. Who did he vote for?
McCain. Nobama. Sad day.

14. Who is his best friend?
Me. It used to be Jared, but I usurped!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Say "stop it!"

16. What is his heritage?
He's got German, Scandanavian, English, & Irish.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Ice cream cake.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Basketball. I don't remember any of the others.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching TV. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

20. What is one unique talent?
Unique? He's helpful. He does EVERYTHING I ask him to do, and without complaint. I love it.

I tag....Becky....Cori....Kara (again)....Melinda....and....Jenny M.

2 comments:

KBoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KBoo said...

Whoops, stupid computer.
Anyways, I'm here to remind him that mom was well aware he wasn't found of her walnut and raspberry vinaigrette salad. ;)